Every week I will send out an agenda for that week. This is a guideline to help you stay on track. All assignments are due on the Sunday of that week at 11:59.
Math 2: You will need to be in our google classroom to access and turn in assignments. I will also be posting videos for your lessons there. If you left your student journal at school you can use a notebook just be sure to get all of the examples in it.
Trig/Pre-Calc: You will need to be in Schoology to access and turn in assignments. Video notes will still be there but you must now answer the questions at the end of each video to get your points. If you need to print off the notes they are available in each folder. You will also be turning in bookwork on Schoology.
If you have questions I will have office hours. These office hours will be conducted through Zoom. I have set up meetings that are related to the times below. They are a little off because of the way zoom allows me to create a meeting. These should be posted on our google calendar, please let me know if they are not. To join a meeting click on the time frame in the calendar. Click on the link and we should be connected. Here are my office hours:
- Monday: 8:45-9:30 Freshman, 3:00-4:00 Any Trig kids.
- Tuesday: 9:30-9:50 Sophomores in Math 2, 9:50-10:15 Sophomores in Trig, 2:00-3:00 Any math 2 kids
- Wednesday: 9:00-11:00 Any Trig kids, 11:00-12:00 Math 2 Period 4, 12:00-1:00 Math 2 Period 1.
- Thursday:10:15-10:35 Juniors in Math 2, 10:35-11:00 Juniors in Trig, 4-5 Any Trig kids.
- Friday: 11:00-11:30 Math 2, 11:30-12:00 Seniors, 2:00-3:00 Any Math 2 Students, 3:00-4:00 Any Trig Kids
This year I will be teaching Math 2 and Trig/Pre-Calculus. This will be my 21st year teaching and I have been at HHS since 2004. In addtion to teaching math I am also the Advanced Academic and Gifted Services (AAGS) corrdinator for HHS. When I am not teaching I enjoy spending time with my family. I have two daughters, one in high school and the other at UCCS. They both are active in sports and I love every minute of watching them perform. My online classroom is located in Schoology. The best way to contact me is through email Julie.Hewitt@adams12.org.