Please contact me regarding the following departments:
- Credit Recovery
- Special Education
This is my second year as Assistant Principal of Curriculum and Instruction at Horizon. I am truly excited to serve Hawk Nation again this year. I had previously taught Health and Physical Education at Thornton High School for 13 years. I had also resided as the Lady Trojan Head Volleyball coach for 9 years, co-led the schools Health and Wellness Team and also served as the District Health Coordinator. During my time at THS I also taught the Positive PE class. My passion for physical education/health, cross-curricular experiences and providing all students the opportunity to learn as well as promote a healthy lifestyle has always been important to me. I enjoy working with teaching staff to better professional and student growth. When I am not at work I enjoy supporting my own two children in their athletic and school events. I love to spend time with my family and friends, walk my dog, attend Colorado sporting events and enjoy the outdoors. Feel free to contact me at my office 720-970-4404 or email using the website contact form. #ProudtobeaHawk
Horizon High School-Remote Learning Plan
- All activities/assignments for the week are posted for each class on Monday by 7:15am.
- For information on where to find student work and individual teacher’s preferred form of communication for office hours: reference the HHS website and individual teacher profiles.
- Students who attend Bollman will have to check their school for remote learning plans.
- Classwork will not exceed 30 minutes for each class (CP, AP and College Level course may vary).
- ·Attendance for the week will be based on student engagement in class activities.
- All completed activities/assignments for the week are due Sunday by 12-midnight.
- Grades will be updated weekly on Thursdays by 5pm.
During this time of Remote Learning my office hours are as follows:
10-11 am and 2-3 pm
The best way to get in touch with me is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org