Welcome to Horizon Athletics! Winter will be here before you know it.
Horizon offers the following sports for the winter season:
*BOYS BASKETBALL *GIRLS BASKETBALL *GIRLS SWIMMING/DIVING *WRESTLING
MANDATORY WINTER SPORTS PARENT MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23RD 6:00 p.m.
Athletic Check-In for Winter Sports will be held: October 29-November 7, 2018
The first day of practice begins November 12th. All athletes who plan to participate in Winter Sports must turn in all required forms and fees during ATHLETIC CHECK-IN before the first day of practice. Paperwork will not be accepted November 12th. Athletic Department clearance is required prior to participation in any practice or try-out. Payment is required at time of check-in. Clearance to start practice or tyrouts will not be given without payment being made during or before athletic check-in.
- Physical signed by a doctor (valid for one year from date of physical)
- Authorization for Athletic Participation
- CHSAA Form 1b – Student Eligibility Information Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Refund Policy Agreement
- Arbiter Athlete Account Created
- Participation fee ($150 per participant; $225 for Private or Home Schooled athletes) Fees can be paid on line under the PayForIt account on IC or checks/cash are accepted at time of check-in.
All portions of the forms must be signed and dated. Forms are not accepted by email or fax. Packets are available in the Athletic Office and on this page below. All of the above is required for check in. Feel free to contact the athletic secretary with any questions.
Student Health Articles from the Children's Hospital
Athletic Secretary: Kimberly Wiesinger