Welcome to Horizon Athletics! Fall will be here before you know it.
Horizon offers the following sports for the fall season:
*BOYS GOLF * BOYS SOCCER * BOYS TENNIS * CROSS COUNTRY * FOOTBALL *
*GYMNASTICS * SOFTBALL * SPIRIT * VOLLEYBALL*
Athletic Check-In for Fall Sports will be held: July 26th- August 3rd, 2018
8:00am-3:30pm (lunch break 12:00-12:30)
The first day of practice begins August 6th. All athletes who plan to participate in Fall Sports must turn in all required forms and fees during ATHLETIC CHECK-IN before the first day of practice. Paperwork will not be accepted August 6th. Athletic Department clearance is required prior to participation in any practice or try-out. Payment is required at time of check-in. Clearance to start practice or tyrouts will not be given without payment being made during or before athletic check-in.
- Physical signed by a doctor (valid for one year from date of physical)
- Authorization for Athletic Participation
- CHSAA Form 1b – Student Eligibility Information Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Refund Policy Agreement
- Participation fee ($150 per participant; $225 for Private or Home Schooled athletes) Fees can be paid on line under the PayForIt account on IC or checks/cash accepted at time of check-in.
All portions of the forms must be signed and dated. Forms are not accepted by email or fax. Packets are available in the Athletic Office and on our website under athletics. 2018-2019 paperwork will be updated and ready to print by the end of this school year. Feel free to contact the athletic secretary with any questions.
Athletic Secretary: Lori Hill
Athletic Director: Marty Tonjes