Welcome to Horizon Athletics! Spring will be here before you know it.
Horizon offers the following sports for the spring season:
*BASEBALL *BOYS' SWIMMNG/DIVING *GIRLS' GOLF *GIRLS' LACROSSE *GIRLS' SOCCER *GIRLS' TENNIS *TRACK & FIELD
MANDATORY SPRING SPORTS PARENT MEETING
Wednesday, February 13th, 6:30 P.M.
(Immediately following Parent/Teacher Conferences)
Athletic Check-In for Spring Sports will be held: February 11-21, 2019
The first day of practice begins February 25th. All athletes who plan to participate in Spring Sports must turn in all required forms and fees during ATHLETIC CHECK-IN before the first day of practice. Paperwork will not be accepted February 25th. Athletic Department clearance is required prior to participation in any practice or try-out. Payment is required at time of check-in. Clearance to start practice or tyrout will not be given without payment being made during or before athletic check-in.
- Physical signed by a doctor (valid for one year from date of physical) (no special form necessary)
- Authorization for Athletic Participation
- CHSAA Form 1b – Student Eligibility Information Form
- Athletic Emergency Information Card
- Refund Policy Agreement (Signature Form)
- Arbiter Athlete Account Created @ arbiterathlete.com
- Participation fee ($150 per participant; $225 for Private or Home Schooled athletes) Fees can be paid on line under the PayForIt account on IC or checks/cash are accepted at time of check-in.
All portions of the forms must be signed and dated. Forms are not accepted by email or fax. Packets are available in the Athletic Office and on this page below. All of the above is required for check in. Feel free to contact the athletic secretary with any questions.
Student Health Articles from the Children's Hospital
Athletic Secretary: Kimberly Wiesinger
Athletic Director: Marty Tonjes