Big Idea Project
Interested in learning independent living skills? Come to one of Standing Solo's FREE workshops and learn sewing, money management, cooking, auto maintenence, and interview skills. Free snacks will be provided. Workshops will be held April 1st-5th. Space is limited, so register now! To register for a workshop or see more information, visit standingsolo.weebly.com. Dates are as follows:
- Sewing: Monday, April 1st in the DECA room from 5-7pm.
- Money Management: Tuesday, April 2nd in the Meester Lab from 5-7pm.
- Cooking: Wednesday, April 3rd in the Home Ec room from 1-3pm.
- Auto Maintenence: Thursday, April 4th in the Student Center from 5-7pm.
- Interview Skills: Friday, April 5th in the DECA room from 5-7pm.