NOTICE: FALL TRYOUTS WILL BE MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD - WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5TH from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. Tryouts will be held at HHS Soccer Fields.
- Abide by all district and school policies.
- Attend school and all scheduled classes.
- Academics are a priority. You are a student athlete.
- Represent yourself, your team, and your school with honor and integrity at all times.
- Dedication and determination are essential to success on the field and in the classroom.
- If you need help, ask for it.
- Be on time.
- Wear a white shirt or designated shirts.
- Come prepared with water and anything you think you might need to have a successful practice.
- If you are not going to make practice, you must notify me at least 2 hours prior to.
- Goal-Successful season in the classroom and on the field.
- Fundraising-Due to the extensive budget cuts at the state and district level, fundraising is important for any equipment needs and team building activities. Any parents interested in helping set-up fundraising activities, please contact me.
- Team Building-We need a parent interested in setting up team building events