Credit Recovery Options
**To register for any credit recovery option you MUST make an appointment with your Counselor**
Pathways Extensions (Night School) - Pathways.adams12.org
- Courses offered in Core Academic Subjects (Math, English, Science, Social Studies)
- Must have failed the course in order to take it at Night School
- Student pays $180 per .5 credit
Summer School – Rotates to different High Schools in Adams12
- Courses offered in Core Academic Subjects
- Must have failed the course in order to take it at Summer School
- Student pays $180 per session, Can only take .5 credit each session
- Discounts for Free or Reduced Lunch students
More informaiton coming soon regarding Summer School for 2020.
If your student did not earn a passing grade for a core class, District Summer School can be a great option for credit recovery. Please refer to the attached flyer for more information. If you have questions, please contact your student's counselor.
BYU – Brigham Young University Independent Study - elearn.byu.edu
- Online, self-paced, one full-year to complete
- All Academic Core Subjects and many Electives
- Student Cost approximately $140 per .5 credit + $25 proctor fee for final test
- Horizon Students may take up to 3.0 credits total
EPass - Counselors will notify seniors who are eligible for epass
If you would like to participate in Edgenuity online credit recovery, please see Mr. Muedeking in the counseling office.
**To register for any credit recovery option you must make an appointment with your Counselor**