- The Office Summer hours are listed below.
- If you have questions regarding your student's schedule, please email their counselor directly, all the counselors' info is available on our web site under Our School-Staff Directory.
- If you have general school questions, please contact the HHS Main Office at 720-972-4400
- Final Schedules will be available through your Parent Portal on August 9, please make sure you complete the Online Check-In Application prior to August.
- If you have a new student that you would like to register for the upcoming 2021/22 school year, WELCOME! Here is the link to the Online: Enrollment Application: https://www.adams12.org/departments/admissions
- If you have a student who will NOT BE RETURNING to HHS for the 2021/22 school year, please send me a request and I will send you a withdrawal form: Carolina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript requests and Education Verifications are filled through the district website: https://www.adams12.org/departments/records-requests
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
June 1-June 11: 7:45am-3:45pm
June 14-July 2 : Monday-Thursday 7:45am-11:45am
(REGISTRAR OFFICE closed from 6/14 to 6/28)
July 5- July 23 : CLOSED
July 26- August 17: 7:45am -3:45pm
- Are you seeking enrollment at Horizon High School? Please click here.
- For the 2021-22 CHOICE information please click here.
- To find HHS Course Descriptions please view our course guide.
Carolina Navarra- Registrar
Phone Number: 720-972-4420
- Current students at HHS needing records:
Counseling Clerk ph: 720- 972-4423 fax: 720-972-4595
- Current seniors needing a transcript for college:
Please submit a request through Naviance
- Alumni and Former Students needing a transcript/records:
District Records Office: 720- 972- 4044
- Education Verification:
- Updating your address, Auto Insurance-Good Student Eligibility & Social Security Eligibility:
Please visit the counseling office.