I began my teaching career in 2012, and have been teaching at Horizon High School since 2017. I enjoy working with high school students and watching them develop the analytical thinking skills that are necessary in our changing world. When I'm not teaching, I enjoy hiking, skiing, traveling, reading, and spending time with my husband and dog. This school year (2020-2021) I will be teaching the following classes:
- 9th Economics and Government
- 9th CP Economics and Government
I’ll post all assignments and updates on Schoology.
The best way to contact me is through the website contact form, or by calling me at 720-972-4555.
Wednesday Academic Support & Office Hours
Students who would like extra help or need to discuss something with me during academic support 7:45 am - 8:20 am, can join the zoom posted in my schoology in the document titled "Wednesday Academic Support & Office Hours". I will be on and available for help during this time. You don't need to let me know; you can just show up and stay for as long or as little as needed.
If you would like to meet during our regular class time for Wednesdays you can do any of the following:
- For quick questions that don't require a zoom, you can always email or send Remind messages and I'll respond ASAP during our class time.
- To Zoom: send me a Remind or email on Wednesday during our class time and I'll send you a zoom link so we can meet.
- Or, schedule a meeting the day before.
Of course you can still send emails and Remind messages at other times but if I have meetings with other students I may not respond as quickly.