CP Chemistry, Chemistry, and Forensics
I use Google Classroom. Students may join their specific section using a code that I provide them. All class announcements and assignments will be on this forum during our time of Remote Learning.
REMOTE LEARNING OFFICE HOURS: The following times are devoted specifically to communication for these grade levels or courses; but I will try to communicate anytime a student has questions or concerns. Just know I may not get back to you until these times.
- Monday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm FORENSICS
- Tuesday 10:15 am - 11:00 am 10th grade CP Chem and Chemistry; 2:00 pm - 3:15 CP Chem
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 11:00 am ALL COURSES ALL GRADES
- Thursday 11:00 am - 11:45 am 11th grade CP Chem and Chem; 2:00 pm - 3:15 Chemistry
- Friday 11:45 am - 12:30 pm 12th grade ALL Courses; 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm CP Chem
I started my teaching career at Horizon in 1997. Within the last 21 years I've taught more than 10 different courses. I've only ever taught at Horizon, which I think is a reflection of the family atomsphere of our school. In addition to teaching science I am the GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance) Sponsor. I've lived in Colorado all of my life. I graduated from Westminister High School, attended Regis University for a year, earned my BS from Fort Lewis College, my teaching license from Metro, and my Masters of Education through the University of Phoneix. I love to read, play the cello, do needlework crafts, and spend time outdoors.
The best way to contact me is through the website contact form or call me at Extension 4486 and leave a message. I'll check these during our Remote Learning and return your call during office hours.