I am excited to teach math at Horizon High School. I've been teaching math since 2002, and teaching math in District 12 since 2014. I believe that all students can learn math, and will work hard to help students find success. I coach girls and boys swimming at Horizon, which is a passion of mine. I was competitive swimmer growing up and I love to help others reach their potential. In addition, I sing for the Skyline Chorus chapter of Sweet Adelines. I come from a long line of teachers. My parents were teachers, and my sister teaches math at Silver Hills MS. Lastly, I have an adorable scottie dog named Zoey who always seems to get into trouble. ;) Courses: Math 1 Single, Math 1/2 Block
Courses: Math 1, Math 1/2 Block
- Period 1/2: Math 1/2 Block
- Period 3/4: Math 1/2 Block
- Period 5: Lunch
- Period 6: Math 1
- Period 7/8: Off Hours
How to be successful with online learning Click Here
We will be using Schoology this year for our online platform. More information to come!
The best way to contact me is through Remind or email. To join Remind:
- Math 1: https://www.remind.com/join/sedalnick1 or text @sedalnick1 to 81010
- Math 1/2 Block: https://www.remind.com/join/sedalnick2 or text @sedalnick2 to 81010
- Girls Swim and Dive: https://www.remind.com/join/hhsgsad2 or text @HHSGSAD2 to 81010
- Boys Swim and Dive: https://www.remind.com/join/horizonswi or text @horizonswi to 81010
I look forward to meeting everyone, and am ready to have a great year. Go Hawks!
My pronouns are she/her/hers.