Biology and CP Biology
Classes are located on Schoology
I began teaching in 2009 and became a teacher at HHS in 2011. I am native to Colorado and the local area and always knew I wanted to come back and teach around where I grew up. I started working in education and coaching immediately out of high school, working as a cheerleading coach, a classroom para and AVID tutor. I enjoy teaching because no two days or classes are ever the same and they challenge me to stay on my toes and make me laugh daily. When I am not teaching, I am a busy mom of two elementary kiddos, a lifestyle and parenting blogger, and generally a really busy person. I enjoy traveling and experiencing new things too!
My online classroom that has every single file and handout for parents and students to access (and print) is located on Schoology. The best way to contact me is via email which I can return within the school day normally. If you would like to leave a voicemail, my extension is #4470.
2020-2021 Update for Remote Learning:
- All assignments will be posted on Schoology
- Assignments will be available for each week starting on Mondays at 7:45 AM.
- All assignments for the week will be due by the following Sunday at 11:59 PM (Make sure your timezone on schoology is in Denver MST).
- Grades will be updated once a week on Thursdays by 5PM.
- There will be approximately 50 minutes of Biology/CP Biology work to complete each day. Some movies may span 2 days.
- Late work will be accepted for 50% credit
- If you have any questions, please email me.
I will be available for office hours (this means that I will be on my email during this time) as follows:
- Monday: 1st, 3rd & 6th hour
- Tuesday: 1st, 3rd & 6th hour
- Wednesday: Academic Support & 1st, 3rd & 6th hour
- Thursday: 1st, 3rd & 6th hour
- Friday: 1st, 3rd & 6th hour