AP Statistics, Discrete Mathematics
I began my teaching career in 2003 and became a teacher at Horizon High school in 2015. I have been teaching AP statistics since 2011 and have also been a reader for AP statistics. I believe teaching requires building meaningful relationships with students so that I can encourage and push students to achieve. When I am not teaching I'm chasing my two boys Collin and Asher, we love to go on bike rides, hike and build obnoxious amounts of legos.
Please contact me via email or phone ext. #4450 (remind codes can be found in schoology)
My working hours will be from 7:15 to 3:30 Monday through Friday.
Remote learning expectations
- Students are required to attend classes during their scheduled class time and attendance will be taken daily. Please take time to read these helpful tips on "How to be Succesful in Online Learning".
- We will start each class with a ZOOM meeting where students will be given information as to how the class period will be run that day. Class links to the ZOOM meetings can be found in Schoology. Please take time to read the following ZOOM Protocols.
- On any given day, we may be doing full class instruction (synchronous), break off into groups, work on self paced (asynchronous) content or assignments, and perhaps even come back together at times to check student progress.
- All information needed to complete content and assignments will be posted in Schoology. Please reach out to me if you are experiencing technical difficulties with links and/or finding materials.
- Grades will be updated each week by Thursday and can be found by accessing Infinite Campus.
- Please feel free to text me on REMIND or email me with any questions or concerns ... especially if you are frustrated, experiencing problems with technology, or feeling overwhelmed.