Update for Remote Learning:
- All assignments will be posted on Google Classroom. Check your email for codes if you need them.
- Assignments will be available for each week starting on Mondays at 7:00 AM.
- All assignments for the week will be due by the following Sunday at 11:59 PM.
- Grades will be updated once a week on Thursdays by 5 PM.
- All assignments in Biology will go in as Summative in the gradebook and will be graded accordingly. Assignments not turned in will be left as an empty or "X" for exempt.
- There will be approximately 30 minutes of Biology work to complete each day.
- There will be approximately 45 minutes of CP/AP Physics work to complete each day
- Late work from everything prior to the COVID outbreak will be due by April 17th.
- There will be NO late work allowed from the start of Remote Learning on April 1, 2020 through the end of remote learning. You will have 1 week to complete all assignments posted on Google Classroom and after that, nothing will be accepted (unless otherwise discussed or in consideration of 504/IEP).
- If you have any questions, please email me.
I will be available for office hours
- Monday 9:30 - 10:15 AM and 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 - 11:00 AM and 3:00-4:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM and 2:00-4:00 PM
- Friday 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM
- Attendance for the week will be based on student engagement in class activities.
Physics and Biology
This coming year I am teaching two AP Physics classes, one CP Physics class, and two Biology classes at HHS. This will be my second year teaching at Horizon. In addition to teaching, I am an assistant football coach. Outside of teaching or coaching, I enjoy hiking, camping, and reading history or science texts. My online classroom is located on Google Classroom. The best way to contact me is through is through the website contact form or call me at extension #4446.