Update for Remote Learning:
- All assignments will be posted on Google Classroom. Check your email for codes if you need them.
- Assignments will be available for each week starting on Mondays at 7:00 AM.
- All assignments for the week will be due by the following Sunday at 11:59 PM.
- Grades will be updated once a week on Thursdays by 5 PM.
- All assignments will go in as Summative in the gradebook and will be graded accordingly.
- There will be approximately 30 minutes of Biology or 45 minutes of CP Biology work to complete each day.
- Late work from everything prior to the COVID outbreak will be due by April 17th.
- There will be NO late work allowed from the start of Remote Learning on April 1, 2020 through the end of remote learning. You will have 1 week to complete all assignments posted on Google Classroom and after that, nothing will be accepted (unless otherwise discussed or in consideration of 504/IEP).
- If you have any questions, please email me.
I will be available for office hours by email
- Monday 9:00 - 10:00 AM and 1:30 - 2:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- 2-3 PM M-F
- Attendance for the week will be based on student engagement in class activities.
I have been in education since 2003 and became a Horizon Hawk in 2004. Besides teaching science, I also manage the school's greenhouse and supervise the weight room after school. Prior to teaching I worked as a professional cook, fly fishing guide, photographer, and carpenter. I enjoy learning, gardening, hiking, hunting and fishing.